Steps to check:
1. Login to your Dropbox account now.
2. Check on your security settings and remove ALL unwanted connections and sessions.
3. Promptly remove all OLD DEVICE connections from your Dropbox account, including the existing ones.
4. Change Password.
5. Do a full reinstallation of your Dropbox connection again.
For a safer peace of mind …
6. Drag out all important documents from Dropbox.
7. Transfer them to your Microsoft ONEDRIVE Account with immediate effect.
TGB now has to transfer 80GB of important office documents to his OneDrive.
One of the perks of being TGB is that he never uses any device more than 03 months – if you think that is a perk.
Anyway, in anticipation of the highly sought-after Sony Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact, TheGeekyBeng has sold off his Xperia Tablet Z2 (which he loved to death – but still, NEW IS ALWAYS BETTER as Barney Stinson would say.) for a good price – with everything in Prime condition.
So while the Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact is due to be launched in Singapore later this month, let’s take a look on what we can expect to do with the Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact …
Tired out from whole night of partying on Friday and whole night of Mahjong-ing on Saturday, TheGeekyBeng decided to drag his lazy-ass to the pool to swim a few laps and energize himself …
And since the nearest public pool for him was at Katong Swimming Complex, he decided to utilize his ActiveSG Dollars .. so it was a breeze to just TAP and enter the swimming pool. Must remind himself to buy the S$10 per month unlimited entry to the pools next time.
Anyway, while in a half-asleep-mode at the pool, TGB decided to be adventurous with his (somewhat) spanking new Sony Xperia Z3 …